Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
General Discussion
UT4 Frag Movie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAFeSTeR
USER: SAFECRACKER

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 08:49    Post subject: UT4 Frag Movie

I've been playing quite a bit of UT4 over the last couple of months and decided to make a short video of some frags I made.

It's in HD so worth watching in full screen.

Enjoy Smile

lvkkie
USER: LVKKIE

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell mate, your awesome Very Happy. I think I should practice a bit more to play against you Razz.

jvnkie
USER: JVNKIE

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! Smile Cool

SAFeSTeR

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks both Smile

lvkkie wrote:
Bloody hell mate, your awesome Very Happy. I think I should practice a bit more to play against you Razz.
I'm not, the video makes me look better than I really am.

Well, of course just saw you on UT4 'pacticing' until the server crashed, maybe we can do some duels sometime?

RoelerCoaster
USER: MMI

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, how resource demanding is UT4 at the moment?
I remember trying it about a year ago, and barely getting over 20 fps on the lowest quality settings and resolution. Lowering the "screen percentage" helped and gave me acceptable fps, but that is incredibly tiring to play with as it give me the feeling I am not wering my glasses.

lvkkie

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]Well, of course just saw you on UT4 'pacticing' until the server crashed, maybe we can do some duels sometime?[/quote] Sure man why not Smile. Would be better if UT4 had 'friend notifications', so I would know you're online Razz.

SAFeSTeR

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 15:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

lvkkie wrote:
Sure man why not Smile. Would be better if UT4 had 'friend notifications', so I would know you're online Razz.

In game it does. I sent you a friend request as soon as I confirmed it was you on the server. You can see when friends are online, in menus, playing and you can send messages too. Shouldn't be too hard to set up a private server Smile

lvkkie

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmi wrote:
Just wondering, how resource demanding is UT4 at the moment?
I remember trying it about a year ago, and barely getting over 20 fps on the lowest quality settings and resolution. Lowering the "screen percentage" helped and gave me acceptable fps, but that is incredibly tiring to play with as it give me the feeling I am not wering my glasses.
I have a pretty good pc now, and the game doesn't run smoothly to. It isn't so bad with the unfinished or plain looking maps like Deck16, but maps like Outpost23 and Titan Fall or something are finished maps, and then it really starts to lag 'cause of the details. I set the screen precentage at around 60% and everything set at Low. I'm still trying stuff out to make it run smoother, I recently put it in windowed mode, right before I got rekt by Safe xD, and it runs smoother now. So keep trying Razz. There is also the button for showing advanced options, mabye you can find more shit to turn down Razz.

lvkkie

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAFeCRACKeR wrote:
lvkkie wrote:
Sure man why not Smile. Would be better if UT4 had 'friend notifications', so I would know you're online Razz.

In game it does. I sent you a friend request as soon as I confirmed it was you on the server. You can see when friends are online, in menus, playing and you can send messages too. Shouldn't be too hard to set up a private server Smile
Aah cool, good to know Smile.

SO1
USER: UNSTABLE

Wicked Sick!!Wicked Sick!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy i like it..i like it alot Very Happy

Page 1 of 1