Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
Help & Troubleshooting
back on UT99
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikez
USER: MIKEZ

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 22:52    Post subject: back on UT99

Hi everybody. its been over 7 years sinds i last played ut99. but now me and a friend of mine who played for years are playing again. but to my regret i saw that most servers are empty, or they have 50.000+ downloads before getting into a server. my friend and i just want to play a 1on1 every now and then so i rented a server from I3D. but sinds its been years i cant remeber a single thing about ut99. is there anybody who can assist me in installing the server the way i want it.

the only thing i can do is login into the FTP. from there on its a mystery for me. is there anybody who can find the time to help me step by step?

and 1 more thing. for some reason my games shocks in some servers. not every but some. any1 knows the reason for this?

tnxxx

mikez
USER: MIKEZ

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:39    Post subject: reply

well i did find out how to get some things working. can any1 tell me how to activate a mutator? for instance i added mapvote to the server. when i enter the server it downloaded it so its there but it wont work withoud activating it as a mutator. how do i activate mutators on my server? like instagib or the mapvote? tnx

DARKMEDOR
USER: DARKMEDOR

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

This work http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2305

Page 1 of 1