PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's like the only record out of a million you pick that has a weird time

Just to name a few others which are absolutely ridic for 6 years ago:

CTF-BT-(W)Newby: 26.863 Current rec: 26.887
CTF-BT-RooVersy: 48.604 Current rec: 48.893
CTF-BT-Lego_fix: 58.630 Current rec: 59.015
CTF-BT-RuSh2008: 39.794 Current rec: 40.147

I'm pretty sure we could beat the current recs without too much effort. (newby excluded)
I'm also pretty sure we would barely or not even beat his times even if we battled it out for a few days.. so just imagine how sick that was in 2010-11.

Quote:
it's Merdos we all know that's random

1 03.528387 fierd_5 Sat Sep 21, 2013 at 22:15
2 03.528387 fierd_6 Wed Apr 20, 2016 at 01:12

These 2 have both done hundreds of caps on it (struppi probably did 1000+) and they have the same time, so i don't understand your point of it being random unless you mean different cap times every cap, which you would also get in straight line map.

Quote:
It could be PC/Laptop related (like your lol1 time), or in his UT settings.

If it were to be this then he should have noticed getting a quicker cap time than his timer indicated, because the timer is serversided.

I can assure you that my CTF-BT+(XX)-lol1-fix is legit. I played that map for 2+ hours and I would have noticed if my timer was off, also nightwolf tied your time in less than 15 mins of playing, so I don't know why you would take this map as an example?

I can see why you would think a record of us might be cheated, since in rare cases UT boots with another cpu speed resulting in speedhack. (I had it once, in all my years of BT, on BT-Atlantis capping 1:04 and getting 1:02). Ever since then I always checked my ut.log after booting the game to make sure I wouldn't get a rec I did not deserve. (until i got PC)

I switched over to PC mid 2012 and never had anything similar since.

And just so you know, if I thought any of elite, or even fierd would be cheating then I would not invest all this time in rushing as it would be pretty pointless.

Quote:
Might have been a timer bug like we had before with ''BT-tRy2cApThIs1''

This was a one time server sided thing(speedhack for everyone. I can't explain why this happend.

Quote:
Look at how much netspeed had an effect (if only netspeed) on BT-BunnySucking, like half a second.

It had a big effect on bunnysucking because of the very quick bouncer.
I don't think netspeed would gain you nearly 0.1 on Merdos, perhaps maybe 0.02-.0.03 (you are welcome to prove me wrong though!)

One last thing:

I know this fierd vs elite thing has brought out the worst in alot of us (laming, runstealing, doing 1/500 shortcuts...) but in the end we all love the same thing which is getting in the best runs and I know it can be very frustrating to lose after someone beats the, what you believe to be, sick time.

I can't stress this enough:

I would not be playing if i thought any of my teammates or competitors were playing with an advantage (aside from ping ofcourse)

}ElitE{HellFire`
USER: FREESTYLE

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just to name a few others which are absolutely ridic for 6 years ago:

CTF-BT-(W)Newby: 26.863 Current rec: 26.887
CTF-BT-RooVersy: 48.604 Current rec: 48.893
CTF-BT-Lego_fix: 58.630 Current rec: 59.015
CTF-BT-RuSh2008: 39.794 Current rec: 40.147

I'm pretty sure we could beat the current recs without too much effort. (newby excluded)
I'm also pretty sure we would barely or not even beat his times even if we battled it out for a few days.. so just imagine how sick that was in 2010-11.

About Newby, NightWolf is .024 slower, I don't see how that record would be cheat since the difference is close to nothing.
RooVersy is also not a big difference, I seen your record it's definitely good but I have seen enough other records beaten that I thought were insane.
Lego I spectated Bonket, after his cap he wasn't even satisfied and I'm sure he can confirm he can improve that by quite a bit.
Rush2008 seems like a pretty insane time but I believe I seen NightWolf do a .8 in a video and it doesn't look like it's unbeatable.

Yes I know, most of his records are from 2009, but I don't see how that is a reason for him to be cheating.
He was just better at that time than most others.
Look at LAg's records from 2008/2009, most at the same level of Spyz for that time. Good example is BT-(Myst)EasyWayToCap, 2009 and an insane record even today.

Same thing happens in real life sports also.
I watch a lot of darts and look how Phil Taylor dominated every single tournament since the 90's.
Only since 2011 there were people able to compete with him, same thing if you ask me.

Quote:
1 03.528387 fierd_5 Sat Sep 21, 2013 at 22:15
2 03.528387 fierd_6 Wed Apr 20, 2016 at 01:12

These 2 have both done hundreds of caps on it (struppi probably did 1000+) and they have the same time, so i don't understand your point of it being random unless you mean different cap times every cap, which you would also get in straight line map.

I will be honest, that's easily the most bullshit time he has and I also don't understand how.
But I'll still say it could have been a timer bug, could have been someone joining.
Who knows he spend ages on trying different settings/renderers etc etc.
As long as there's no prove of cheating it counts as a record.

Quote:
I can assure you that my CTF-BT+(XX)-lol1-fix is legit. I played that map for 2+ hours and I would have noticed if my timer was off, also nightwolf tied your time in less than 15 mins of playing, so I don't know why you would take this map as an example?

I sincerely believe your time is legit, you've been playing BT a lot longer than me and I doubt it's any fun if you would've been cheating for all these years.
The reason for mentioning that particular record is that I've been doing it offline, I've been trying it on i4g and even on bt.net.
I seen the fierd video for about 50% including that record, and your fronts are a lot slower than mine. I even tried (not for stealing purposes) the jumps you did instead fronts, never under .14 and most of the times not even close.
So again, I don't believe or say it's cheat, but comparing both runs of you and me, I do find it very weird that I don't get even close to .12 with insta front dodges.

Quote:
I can see why you would think a record of us might be cheated, since in rare cases UT boots with another cpu speed resulting in speedhack. (I had it once, in all my years of BT, on BT-Atlantis capping 1:04 and getting 1:02). Ever since then I always checked my ut.log after booting the game to make sure I wouldn't get a rec I did not deserve. (until i got PC)

I switched over to PC mid 2012 and never had anything similar since.

And just so you know, if I thought any of elite, or even fierd would be cheating then I would not invest all this time in rushing as it would be pretty pointless.

As I said, you're playing BT a lot longer than me and I doubt you would be still playing today if you were cheating.

Quote:
This was a one time server sided thing(speedhack for everyone. I can't explain why this happend.

Neither can I, but it doesn't mean it couldn't have occured in Merdos.
In my opinion that's the only record of Spyz that 'could' be cheat or just a very weird time.

Quote:
It had a big effect on bunnysucking because of the very quick bouncer.
I don't think netspeed would gain you nearly 0.1 on Merdos, perhaps maybe 0.02-.0.03 (you are welcome to prove me wrong though!)

I have honestly no idea if the reason is the bouncer or not, but you can't deny it's a big difference in a short map like that only by having a different netspeed.

Quote:
One last thing:

I know this fierd vs elite thing has brought out the worst in alot of us (laming, runstealing, doing 1/500 shortcuts...) but in the end we all love the same thing which is getting in the best runs and I know it can be very frustrating to lose after someone beats the, what you believe to be, sick time.

I can't stress this enough:

I would not be playing if i thought any of my teammates or competitors were playing with an advantage (aside from ping ofcourse)

Obviously, we all play for the same reason which is we all love BT and rushing.
We all know fierd/elite are never going to be friends, but enemies who bring out the best records out of eachother.

This has also been way too much writing for me, so I'm going to leave it with this. Glad there was time to give a comprehensive reply like this, also you can reply this and comment on what I said. I'll read it, just not respond to it because it will become too much off-topic.

Added later; You've seen him play in cups and make mistakes and spend -1000 on maps like every other person. There was no noticeable cheat in any way in his recorded cup matches and he still won with pretty much ease. He's just very stable. Also I doubt we're ever going to reach an agreement about this but apart from Merdos there's really no worthy proof at all.

fierd_6
USER: STRUPPI13

Killing spreeKilling spree
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 02:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who told you that nightwolf or i were trieng different renders and settings for merdos , cause i changed nothing at all for it , ever. and i wish dylan was right about 1000 caps , probably were more than 5k lol . You guys are probably right with what you say but its totally offtopic

}ElitE{HellFire`
USER: FREESTYLE

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was about Spyz..

Moonspell
USER: MOONSPELL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 03:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, i want say this, we can do mistakes about games and real life.
I will admit spyz hunter was the best for me.
Its my opinion sorry.
We tested if he was using some hacks to break records in Quantum server and we didnt chek nothing wrong.
If he really cheated i don't know.
But i think both they deserve a second chance.
Perhpas the game it will come more interested.
But without hacks and cheats.

Hugs to all.

SO1
USER: UNSTABLE

Wicked Sick!!Wicked Sick!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonspell wrote:
Hello, i want say this, we can do mistakes about games and real life.
I will admit spyz hunter was the best for me.
Its my opinion sorry.
We tested if he was using some hacks to break records in Quantum server and we didnt chek nothing wrong.
If he really cheated i don't know.
But i think both they deserve a second chance.
Perhpas the game it will come more interested.
But without hacks and cheats.

Hugs to all.

hug back and a second chance should be granted but not a third

Moonspell
USER: MOONSPELL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ofc UnSTaBLe 3rd would be joke with admin.
I see good players they are not showing in BT1. I don't know whats happen...
I miss i4games in old times.
And i believe it will return again.
Since FBT was over or ended Bunnytrack seems lost this great mode in ut goty.

`Chr1st-BLS
USER: CHR1ST

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have an update on this? (and by this, I mean supa).

Thanks Smile

GhOsT
USER: GHOST

i4Games Admini4Games Admin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

We never talk/discuss about (banned) members but we decided to restore his records.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2