USER: NULL

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 19:50    Post subject: CTF-BT-KG-Ascend

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qyypldok14t8iys/CTF-BT-KG-Ascend.rar/file

PatriK.pX3
USER: PATRIK

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 20:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks NuLL, one general question about KG, does it work normally offline?? I tryed this map but it don't seems to work on "wall bounces", like only on the floor, anybody got this situation??

SAFeSTeR
USER: SAFECRACKER

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrik wrote:
Thanks NuLL, one general question about KG, does it work normally offline?? I tryed this map but it don't seems to work on "wall bounces", like only on the floor, anybody got this situation??

I do not know if this is the answer to your question but it seems some settings can be altered by the mapper (within the map). Some maps the KG bounces off walls, other times it sticks. From what I can tell it only activates when it sticks or comes to rest on the floor.

PatriK.pX3

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAFeCRACKeR wrote:
Patrik wrote:

I do not know if this is the answer to your question but it seems some settings can be altered by the mapper (within the map). Some maps the KG bounces off walls, other times it sticks. From what I can tell it only activates when it sticks or comes to rest on the floor.

True, seems right like an option that they can freely modify from the map itself settings. In this case, what i meant is i.e. the same map playing it normally online but when you try the same map offline, the KG does not work the same way, i don't know if it is normal or something to do with the server setting/BT mutator, etc.

Anyways not a big deal, we will still need to train andcap them online lol

RoelerCoaster
USER: MMI

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shouldn't be much different between offline and online, unless perhaps your higher ping influcences anything here perhaps.

PatriK.pX3

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye, kinda weird, anyways, with local dedicated server works properly, defintely not working offline, suposing it is my UT

Thanks guys

Page 1 of 1