Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P.E.R.N
USER: PERN

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

2021 is here (for those who survived!).

It is time to announce the new year UPDATE Smile

Get ready for the 28th of february, the update will be released on a sunday as usual.
Atm only Pawel is at 100%, so Bonkeh and Killerultra need to move a bit if they want to achieve that again.

We all have one month to fix our position and reach the number we wish Very Happy

*~Condy~*
USER: CONDEMNER

i4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, gotta hurry up

[UTW]R@m$e$
USER: UTW_RAMSES

Rampage
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news.
Now i need 90 more caps Rolling Eyes Laughing Surprised

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPOILER TEASING ALERT
SPOILER TEASING ALERT
SPOILER TEASING ALERT

Lets hope its big enought to please Safester who get older (so the vision is degrading a bit :p)

is PAWEL the only player to be at 100 % ???
will he be the first in the board ??? (his secret aim since decades :p)

Will Condemner awake and overcome is 1700's in time ???

Will Ramses reach 2100 ???

Will Fizzle create a lovely new board ???

Will I been brave enought to do the resume in time ???

SPOILER TEASING ALERT
SPOILER TEASING ALERT
SPOILER TEASING ALERT

Last edited by P.E.R.N on Sun Feb 28, 2021 23:51; edited 1 time in total

[UTW]R@m$e$

Rampage
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wait that i reach 2100, the next board update will be in 5 years

Very Happy Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deal !

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

_NEW UPDATE _ here. [Last board included]

H|Fizzle was available to present us a new leaderboard for 2021.
Thanks Fizzle
Very Happy

One year have been past. It’s time to release the new update from our lovely new 1000's capture leaderboard.
Why no update this past summer? Because of fewer activity?
Quite the opposite. Due to Covid-19 pandemic, the activity at i4g servers has increased.
This activity brought back "old" i4g members who turned back because they were stuck in them house/flat/location/place!
There were also some newcomers ; new to the i4g community, but not from BT/UT scene.
In the meantime our usual 1000's board climber were less focusing in capping.
That's why despite some activity spikes, fewer players worked for a better place or for the love to cap new maps!

Who were responsible for the big moves during this year? Let's begin.

--------------------------------

Bonkeh stay the first despite this time he is not at 100% map capped (it's rare for him). He has capped 80 maps and took, retook and improved 80 recs too.

Pawel is the only player to have captured 100% of the BT maps present and active on i4g servers. So he capped 113 maps this year.
And then you know how many of them were uploaded this year (there were a bit more, which stay on BT2 for the moment).
Pawel like to cap ALL our uploaded maps as soon as they appear on i4g. Most of the time 5 minutes after uploaded them Wink
Our dear Poland player keep on creating some nice BT videos too ; but unfortunately he does not post them here on i4g forums.
Oops I forgot to say that Pawel is now SECOND! :p (+1 rank). I really hope he won't curse Bonkeh to grab the first place Wink

AjaxForever is third (+3 ranks). Now he’s facing really hard maps ahead. He has capped 211 maps and got only 61 maps remaining to cap.
Step by step he gains some experiences and fights hard. He is not that far from Pawel who used the D10 shield against Ajax to maintain him behind. :p

Patrik is 5th with a very nice 6 ranks gained. He capped 234 maps (Fifth capper). He has only 16 maps to cap (second best percent).
I want to point out that Patrik capped Perfect10 and Bellelulu. For the BT connoisseurs; those maps are always sorted in the 3 hardest BT maps.
What? Those maps shouldn’t be capable with near 300 pings. No?
Patrik called his country president and required a better ping. He was granted and now plays most of the time with a 180 ping at best.
Pft! That's too easy for him. :p:p

Killerultra capped 60 maps. But lose one rank. Prego Vieni qua and cap them all Smile
Our transalpine player missed the 100% this time, but he will comes back from his little break I guess and hope.

Asterot stays seventh. He has capped 117 maps and got now only 30 maps to cap (third percent).
He is skilled enough to come back to 100% which he achieved once in the past.

Viandel stay eighth. He has capped 107 maps. He seem to stay as far as possible of 30 maps in his secret map list. :p (he has got 39 maps to cap though).

Fky lose one place and is now in 10th position. He decided to go into retirement, but before that he has capped 102 maps.

Ok we quit now the top 10 first places. But you know what? The following players have also captured over 2000 maps:

Suri (-1 rank), 13 maps capped.

c21-h30-o2 gained 3 ranks with 83 maps capped. I predict that he will enter the 10th place before the next update.

Chr1st this time lose only one rank. He has capped 17 maps and is now under 90%.

Roel keeps on his regular progression. With 4 gained ranks and 111 maps capped, he is now 14th with over 2000 maps capped.

Now we quit the 2000's club Wink

Ramses gained one rank and capped 78 maps. He will have to fight with his 3 followers to reach the 15th/16th place Smile

P.E.R.N: I’m 20th now, gained 2 ranks and capped 100 maps. So once again I’ve got a full number (1900) like Dev (1500 captures) and Lvkky (1100 captures) :p

Jenechka captured 44 maps - but drops two rank.

Safester has captured 125 maps. He's gained 2 positions and getting ever closer to the 2K club.
In what position? I feel that he might pull ahead into this group of 4 players.

Dylan capped 15 maps - but lose 1 rank.

Weedy, despite 75 maps capped, hold his position at 25th place because those places are tight.

Condemner was a bit stopped in his double challenge this year. To climb a lot of places and to face each 25 maps a special challenge. But he did not give up at all.
Only a broken shoulder stopped him to reach a full number this time! (And a real D10 Wink) With 99 maps capped, he gained 4 positions.
His activity slowed a lot this year so I don’t know what will be his future progression. He could surprise us or not Wink

Mike keeps his 27th place with 58 maps capped.

Dev gained 8 positions, with 310 maps captures which puts him in second in caps gained this year. He reaches a lovely 1500 full number and into 33th position (Second progression tie). I can't predict exactly how his future progression will be because his capping spree was less spectacular compared to last year.
But still, if he wanted he could easily reach the top 20 or even more positions.

Bunnyboy is one of the Covid-19 i4g old back member. He appears to be skilful as hell.
With 257 maps capped he gained 6 ranks and ended 37th (third capper in cap gains).

Diego capped 58 maps but dropped one place.

Derpy capped a nice 246 maps to gain 8 ranks and reach the 40th (fourth capper in cap gains and second progression tie).

Jim Thunder capped 187 maps and gained 3 positions.

Specialone capped a few and kept is position.

Atria has entered directly at the 49th place. For those who follow this topic, we already welcomed this English lady who dedicated her path in BT.
She as capped 333 maps (half evil no? Twisted Evil). In between the two update which give her the first caper and the first progression Smile

HFizzle and Demon15 capped some but dropped one rank.

--------------------------------

So it appears that moves were more significant that we thought: D
One nice entry from Atria. Well deserved.
Around 120 maps uploaded, so one every 3 days, BT don't die.
We resist to the Covid-19 pandemic and rendezvous for the next Update Smile
Next players to enter the leaderboard should be Dark-Jojo and Maus.

Thanks to HFizzle for the very nice new graph and added with new features (who does not want to be in the 2k club ?!!).
Your corrections were more than welcome Very Happy

Thank you all for your contribution.
Kind regards,
i4g P.E.R.N

Last edited by P.E.R.N on Mon Mar 01, 2021 15:39; edited 1 time in total

dEviL^-
USER: IEMORAGE

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 07:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice work with the update.
amusing to read Laughing

*~Condy~*
USER: CONDEMNER

i4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 07:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice update, did almost nothing this year due to massive personal event, tried to catch the 1700's but "broke" my left arm 2 month ago and very long to cure :/...

SAFeSTeR
USER: SAFECRACKER

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 09:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks PERN / Fizzle for the great update as usual. However, I spotted one major hole in it... Crying or Very sad

Well done everyone!

tria
USER: TRIA

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:02    Post subject: Well done to all

Thankyou for the update fizzle
How we all bt players have progressed
Is amazing to see. Some really good players
Nice to see those players have reached there goals
I've learnt from some of the best
And thanks pern "half evil" lol
I'm really pleased and surprised
I'm 49th place wow
I truly am determined to reach 2000 cap's
Well done everyone

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty Safester and sorry for the "hole", when I told that Ramses would have to pay attention to his 3 followers, it was you, Jenechka and me.
You will reappear at your place on my following Edition. --> Done.

Last edited by P.E.R.N on Mon Mar 01, 2021 15:55; edited 1 time in total

SAFeSTeR
USER: SAFECRACKER

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERN wrote:
Ty Safester and sorry for the "hole", when I told that Ramses would have to pay attention to his 3 followers, it was you, Jenechka and me.
You will reappear at your place on my following Edition.

no problemo mate, thanks for the updated update Wink

[UTW]R@m$e$

Rampage
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the update and the resume. Applause

Candyman.be
USER: SPASHAAS

Killing spreeKilling spree
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 15:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job everyone who's still going Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next