CTF-BT-ARKane

Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
Maps & Mapping
CTF-BT-ARKane - Version Final (m)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madz
USER: ARCHYVAS

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 22:16    Post subject: CTF-BT-ARKane - Version Final (m)

BT has evolved over the years, and so did my mapping. Presenting to you my finest creation yet - BT-ARKane !

Theme: Ancient Temple / Maze.
Difficulty: HARD. ( Suggested Rating: 10 ).
Length: LONG. ( low 5-minutes being a very fast / no mistakes run ).

So, you're saying 'I cap all npz' ? Then this map is for you. Not only you need high-skill level, but also a creative mind, lots of patience & ability to cope with pressure to capture this map.
After recent BT cup, it's time for a new challenge! How far are you willing to push your limits?
Rush-friendly map with loads of intended short-cuts, and even a secret!

Thanks to: Beta-testers who helped optimise the map:
Niko, Bunneh & kleps.
Also thanks to Dylan & chekz for giving it a go and capping with CP!

Special Thanks to: NuLL for helping to retrieve the map after some broken textures, also tips and guidance while I was pushing my Mapping ability! Also thanks to kleps for the Map-Banner.

More to come. EZ version also on the way, as this map will prove to be too hard for the majority of BT players. No pain - no gain!

Download:
https://download1493.mediafire.com/gh4ov0665ldg/yqzawatp5uu2236/CTF-BT-ARKane-vF.rar

Edit3: Some more unwanted skips and mover-collision bugs got discovered, so unfortunately had to do yet another version. This is unavoidable in such a large and complex map ( 500+ movers ).
Those are now fixed, as well as flow improved in some areas.
After lots of testing, Version FINAL is here! Map should be bugless and flow really well, even HP optimisations have been done for creating runs!

HF! - madz aka TemplaR^

Page 1 of 1