Clan Discussion
NIERDS !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
}Elite{Moon`
USER: MOONDRAGON

UnstoppableUnstoppable
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was more asking what rules they broke Razz They got record after record so want to know if they cheated - curious, that's all. Smile

nierd_2
USER: METOCH

Wicked Sick!!Wicked Sick!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really think it has smt to do with cheating :p

mislead
USER: MISLEAD

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was not to do with cheating then why were his records deleted? This may have been discussed before but i was not involved so would be interested in knowing

[i4g]Medic
USER: MEDIC

i4Games Head Admini4Games Head Admin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a consequence of a life ban.

nierd_2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think when the account gets unocked the records appear again. so technically they're still there. just not visible Smile

Donnie
USER: DONNIE

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reason of their ban is they said bad words at some admin and they sometimes behave bad on the server

but hey what do you want, they are 13 years old. So i4games want that 13 year olds want to behave like adults, otherwise they get ban... Yes, that is really the way to solve it...

I more like to give them 1 month ban... thats a more reasonable punishment for them. They will learn to behave in the overtime

[i4g]Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence Donnie, but your summary is somewhat incomplete and you're not really in the best position to judge them.
I've seen young players behave much better than them, so the age is no excuse.
And my own summary would be: I don't want them on my servers anymore. Wink

Donnie
USER: DONNIE

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stay with my opinion that such young ppl don't deserve lifetime ban Smile

then tell me, whats the real problem with them, so i maybe change my opinion Smile

[i4g]Vainkeygirl
USER: VAINKEYGIRL

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donnie wrote:
Quote:
I stay with my opinion that such young ppl don't deserve lifetime ban

Indeed Donnie you are totally right, but like Yannick said you are not really in a good position to judge. We indeed don't ban people for life easily, only when they break the rules over and over and over again. How many chances does a person need? and on what grounds would people be banned? that would be the better question to answer here

IxIGavJayIxI
USER: GAVINATOR

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And my own summary would be: I don't want them on my servers anymore

In my opionion that is not a good enough reason for a life time ban. Ofcourse, i do not know what he has said towards other admins. and also do not know what he said to them and what the multiple bans were for. If i know then i would expand on what i would write .. but for the time i wont. Also, if your banning them becuase "I don't want them on my servers anymore" then that is not seems awful harsh. Do you see Mystic being banned from Clanbase after abuseing a k1ck? Maybe daniel has a big ego like mystic and thinks he can do anything :/

Just my opionion on this matter. Nothing personal

[i4g]Vainkeygirl
USER: VAINKEYGIRL

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink due to the fact that accounts are personal + the info in the accounts is personal we can't give much feedback on the reasons. And we won't you only can trust us that we made the right descision for the community. We are not as biased to say, oow i don't like you so you are not welcome on the server. Those 2 gave us more than enough reasons to take away their rights to ever join this community back again.

Ill give you all a little insight to avoid any further misunderstanding, these numbers are total of both bozz and dan1el:

over 20 bans
Over 20 known duplicates

More details i will not give

btw yan said: i don't want them on my servers anymore ==> not I don't want them on my servers

nierd_2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

the duplicates really did it tbh :p

[i4g]Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gav:
When I say I don't want someone to play on the servers I pay for, that's not because he's got a spot on his nose or a bad breath. Razz
I've got my reasons to ban someone for life. And that's in most cases a problem of high annoyance or cheating.

You can express your opinions of course, but as you said yourself, you don't know all the details. So it's a bit useless to comment on something you don't fully know about.

And it's my policy to not discuss details of bans publicly. Especially when it's not with the concerned person.

mislead
USER: MISLEAD

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thank you for the replies Medic and Metoch.

I think its more productive to discuss why people were banned if they ask for it. If it is bad enough for them to get banned for life then why should you hide it from the public? Others deserve to know and if it makes the person in question look bad then it is his own fault anyway. It would end confusion. Thats just my opinion though but i will have faith that Medic knows what he is doing with his policies

[i4g]Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why others would deserve to know everything about any ban we place. And the only productive way to discuss a ban is with the concerned person(s) - not on a public forum with as many opinions as there are members, and with only a couple of people who are really concerned and know all the facts.

My policy to not divulge anything publicly regarding bans is to 1. protect the privacy of our members, and 2. prevent any misinterpretation of what could be posted online.

Though, if daniel or bozz tell me that it's okay to discuss their ban, then fine with me.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4