Clan Discussion
NIERDS !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mislead
USER: MISLEAD

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for example if someone was friends of someone who was banned they may want to know your reasons instead of his mates reason which are likely to be biased. To get a fair perspective of what actually happened. Also if people knew the facts then it would stop so many incorrect rumours going around about what happened.

Surely if they have a lifetime ban they are no longer a member?

[i4g]Medic
USER: MEDIC

i4Games Head Admini4Games Head Admin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The account is still there but it's banned. Need the account data to prevent possible new accounts from a banned player.

And friends can come to us if they like, but we'll talk privately only, and if the concerned member is there too.

Donnie
USER: DONNIE

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 01:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medic wrote:

And friends can come to us if they like, but we'll talk privately only, and if the concerned member is there too.

can that conversation change anything to the ban or not?

mislead
USER: MISLEAD

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 03:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medic wrote:
The account is still there but it's banned. Need the account data to prevent possible new accounts from a banned player.

Okay thanks for the info Mr Medic

[i4g]Vainkeygirl
USER: VAINKEYGIRL

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 08:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donnie wrote:
Quote:
can that conversation change anything to the ban or not?
if you are talking about Dan1el or Bozz there is no chance. Since the ban was set by the whole staff and not just one person involved. The fact that a whole staff agrees with a ban, already should tell enough that they blew their chances. Anyway. Back on topic thought this was a place where Nierds could discuss. If you still feel like talking to us about it Donnie, feel free to join our adminchannel for a private talk.

nierd_2
USER: METOCH

Wicked Sick!!Wicked Sick!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 08:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i don' tmind stuff being discussed here Very Happy. Else nothign will be anyway :p:p:p

jennypenny xD

[i4g]Vainkeygirl
USER: VAINKEYGIRL

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep an eye on randomtalk ill give you something to do Razz

nierd_2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 08:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my nierds are looking forward to that :p

fierd_4
USER: OIC-CHAOS

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yepz Very Happy

}ElitE{Scorp!o
USER: 5C0RP10

UnstoppableUnstoppable
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

OIC-ChAos wrote:
5C0RP10 wrote:
Metoch wrote:

we are dedicated Razz

AWW the good ol' days when dan1el and bozz were around Very Happy Can someone unban them please so we see non-nierds taking recs again? Ty

You have no idea Sam. Wink We used to kick their arses Smile No recs would be taken from us Razz

Ah, nice to see I kicked this topic back into action Razz

And Chaos, dan1el was a fantastic rusher. He just didn't have the competition to improve much at that time. If he hadn't been banned, he would have improved so much by now that I don't think any nierd could beat him. Niko was one of the few players that could really take him on afaik. Don't let your ego cloud your vision!

Bozz wasn't bad too, he could also be a very good rusher by now.

fierd_4
USER: OIC-CHAOS

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'd agree that with Daniel and bozz taking our recs we had fun i guess, because battling for recs in the same server is great, when Niko and daniel battled it out for houseofslime ect, the time was so close is was unbelieveable. Both the same in my eyes. Bozz had some good recs too. I did like him he was a good guy, But rules are rules :f

}Elite{Moon`
USER: MOONDRAGON

UnstoppableUnstoppable
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 09:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. I did indeed get my awnsers here. What I hear from it there was good right to ban them, although not going into the strict details, Vainkey pretty much gave me an idea of how badly they were *cough* F*cking *cough* up the community. Dan1el and Bozz could've been the best BTers by now, true, but like Chaos said: Rules are rules. They broke rules, they faced their punishment. And apparantly they faced it over 20 times :p Well, that's what I had to say, that topic's pretty much killed now, back to dis-cuss-ing Nierds! Razz

}Elite{Moon`

UnstoppableUnstoppable
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

5C0RP10 wrote:
OIC-ChAos wrote:
5C0RP10 wrote:
Metoch wrote:

we are dedicated Razz

AWW the good ol' days when dan1el and bozz were around Very Happy Can someone unban them please so we see non-nierds taking recs again? Ty

You have no idea Sam. Wink We used to kick their arses Smile No recs would be taken from us Razz

Ah, nice to see I kicked this topic back into action Razz

And Chaos, dan1el was a fantastic rusher. He just didn't have the competition to improve much at that time. If he hadn't been banned, he would have improved so much by now that I don't think any nierd could beat him. Niko was one of the few players that could really take him on afaik. Don't let your ego cloud your vision!

Bozz wasn't bad too, he could also be a very good rusher by now.

Jesus, only just saw the times of Houseofslime in that pic. *wow* ;o

nierd_2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closing down the clan. It has been fun, and it has been enough so thx for the good times to my members. may everyoen remember us as good rushers :]

I will keep playing with nierds nick tho if i play. I hope some will do the same.

<3 des
<3 niko
<3 Javi
<3 Roy
<3 matthi
<3 Robin
<3 Dewsickle
<3 Torm

}Elite{Moon`

UnstoppableUnstoppable
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 21:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P. Nierds. Ment from the bottom of my heart. Was a good show whenever you guys were rushing. Sad

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4