General warning! Lack of respect

Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
General Discussion
General warning! Lack of respect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i4g]Vainkeygirl
USER: VAINKEYGIRL

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 17:18    Post subject: General warning! Lack of respect

This is a general warning for all of you out there

Read this close or deal with the consequences

Recently it came to my mind that a lot of bullying is going around on the servers, on irc, on the forum and in pm's

It came this far that at this point someone is so fed up with this all that you can't even call it an emotional crisis anymore. So i hereby step up for that person because i can't tolerate this to happen.

When bullying goes this far that it effects a persons mental stability, while already many people interfered in the situation trying to stop it, i really want you all to wonder what kind of twisted mind you must have to go on and on and on to make this person feel so miserable.

When a person doesn't even dare to read the forum anymore afraid there might be something in there directly pointed towards that person. Than you need to wonder how incredibly pathetic you must be to continue to act like you do.

When a person doesn't even dare to get out anymore because every bad word might cause a triggereffect. You need to wonder why on earth you are trying to make a person so full of hate.

I can sum up so many things! But i'm sick of all those people trying to directly hurt people in any kind of way. And I won't tolerate it anymore.

If i notice anything, on the forum, on the servers, in the pm's or anywhere else were people are being hurt on purpose i will ban the persons responsible for this for at least 1 week.

I hope this is very clear to you all, because i deeply regret that it had to come this far.

Any 'smart comments' will be deleted instantly, any bullying or bad comments might give you a ban, so be wise with your words for maybe the first time.

READ THIS AGAIN PLS: because i don't feel like i should be here with a bunch of 5 year olds ( which sure looks like it at some points) i wish to be here with people who can show some respect for each other and not trying to trigger everything. Show me the benefit of the doubt for once.

http://www.i4games.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2874&highlight=respect

And again! If i notice anything bad happening after this topic i will take measurements. I want this to stop RIGHT HERE

Jennifer

Last edited by [i4g]Vainkeygirl on Fri Jun 08, 2007 18:25; edited 5 times in total

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1