Announcements
New feature for BT rookies: Checkpoints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Some_Dude
USER: SOME_DUDE

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like th cp deal alot but seriosly, if possible it needs to be made that u cant cap with it so if its the end o the game and people r rushing but some noob cp user takes it all away and ends the round. i have no idea if it would work but its real annoying.

IDK WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, but somehow maybe on a specific server make a mod that kills you if u cross a homebase flag to cap with a cp. again i don't know what i am talking about. cp is real awsome but takes some responsibility to use. btw i didnt read all 8 pages in this forum so i could be repeating but O WELL

HAPPY FRAGGIN AND CAPPIN

|2ambo
USER: RAMBOASS

First BloodFirst Blood
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 23:50    Post subject: Cp mutator

Hello,

I was wondering, I run server mainly with zp, ctf, dm, etc...Instagib but I do also have BT maps. As you mentioned the server has to be running the I4GAMES mod in order for it to work, since its not a seperate thing. So all I have to do is download the i4games bunny track mod for the !cp command to work? Or do I have to download the i4games trainer mutators with it also?

ChA1NsAw
USER: CHAINSAW

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 21:09    Post subject: Re: Cp mutator

RamboASS wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering, I run server mainly with zp, ctf, dm, etc...Instagib but I do also have BT maps. As you mentioned the server has to be running the I4GAMES mod in order for it to work, since its not a seperate thing. So all I have to do is download the i4games bunny track mod for the !cp command to work? Or do I have to download the i4games trainer mutators with it also?

I believe this feature isn't downloadable.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9