Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P.E.R.N
USER: PERN

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome dEv^
You are the 56th player to have capped 1000 maps on i4g Smile
All those 1000 maps were capped in 6 months, impressive !

dEviL^-
USER: IEMORAGE

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 06:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERN wrote:
Welcome dEv^
You are the 56th player to have capped 1000 maps on i4g Smile
All those 1000 maps were capped in 6 months, impressive !

hi o/
and thanks PERN Very Happy

SO1
USER: UNSTABLE

Wicked Sick!!Wicked Sick!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 00:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

2020's Update comes in like 15 days (max 20 days).
Bonkeh, Pawel, Killerultra, Owyeaw, need a tiny effort to reach 100% again Smile

SAFeSTeR
USER: SAFECRACKER

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! 18 months since last update? Maybe I'll have to dust off the old BT.ini before 2020 Wink

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have one week to do an effort safester Smile

SAFeSTeR

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERN wrote:
you have one week to do an effort safester Smile

OK, but I've currently rekindled my love for the Doom series so I'll have to try and prise myself away to get some extra caps under my belt!

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop your BFG 9000 safester, the Updated board data will be Frozen on saturday 18h CET (tomorrow!)

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

_NEW UPDATE _ here. [Last board included]

Sir.H|Fizzle once again re-invented the 1000's board and did a very nice job.
Thanks Fizzle
Very Happy

Since May, i4game’s servers moved and they became active again. With this regular activity plus some dedicated players, the 1000's board has been reborn.

--------------------------------

In the previous leaderboard we had two new entries:
Jim thunder from Italy and Diego from Chile.

This time on our 2020 leaderboard, we have three new entries: SneakFreak, Dev^ and Condemner.

SneakFreak is our first player from Estonia to enter the board. He enters at the 55th place with 17 maps capped.

Dev^ our German friend enters directly at the 42th place with 1190 maps capped!!! (First capper and third progression). He capped 1000 maps in 5 months. So I had to compare with our capping spree king a.k.a. Viandel. Did Dev^ dethroned Viandel ? No, but he was close. It seems impossible to beat Viandel with his 1000 maps capped in 52 days. Lol. But overall 1190 map capped by Dev^ is the biggest BT capper ever done in between updates as they are updated less frequently.

Condemner; for those who remember him like to reach or even break limits. After his long hibernation, he came back in July discovered that BT has ‘grown’ in terms of new maps. Despite the 12 years absence, it only took Condy a short time to get back to his feet (all the same noob for one day :p). The French player changed his playstyle from a rusher to a capper and appreciated the new playstyle. Of course Condy is a natural player and had no problems regaining his skill pretty quickly and decided to own all the maps he played. The result ? Condy entered directly at the 30th place (First progression). This is the highest entrance place ever done. Condy capped a whopping 840 maps in 3 months and 10 days (Second capper) and ended with a 1600 full number Wink.

Nothing will slow Condemner and Dev to enter the top 10 place, lol, perhaps only one update will be enough for them. There is another thing I want to point out regarding Condemner: he is the only player who has never dropped a single challenge, and since his return he got a challenge every 25 maps lol (another topic). Total respect.

Let’s now talk about the changes in ranking done by our players :

Bonket once again kick Syntex out of the throne and grab the first place. Since the last update 53 new maps (or fixed versions) were released. He capped them all and stay at 100%, mean all active maps were capped. Just look at him playing SpeedRun3v2 is enough to understand who the boss is Wink Only Syntex can take back the first place.

Pawel is still third. He capped all the 53 maps and you can be sure as hell he is always the first player to achieve 100% since 2014 ! Only a hand full of players can grab his third place, unfortunately for him one of them is right around the corner!

Owyeay capped 45 maps but misses the 100% this time (8 maps to cap).

Killerultra capped all 53 maps too, reach once again 100%. Congratulazione Smile
In the same time we saw him struggling A LOT in BT-Solitude, and then his only BT weakness was revealed! Give him an aim-bot LOL :p

And here comes AjaxForever. 5 years ago in an update I said: "AjaxForever is inactive (no doubt he will awake one day)"
Well guess what - He is finally back, and he came back H-A-R-D ! He capped and capped and continued to cap. He has captured a ridiculous 546 maps (Third capper), climbing from 28th to an unbelievable 6th place !! (Second progression). You know what ? Looking at his percent and you will understand he can theoretically reach the third place. Very Good Job !

Asterot captured only 13 maps but still remains in top 10 despite losing one place.

Viandel with 45 maps capped helped him maintaining his 7th rank. Only 34 uncapped maps remain and each time I see him, I am begging to have the list of those maps because I am sure I will need to avoid them like Viandel is doing Very Happy

Suri captured 63 maps and remains in top 10 even after coming back from a long break.

Patrik is just back too. He didn't improve his ping (250 +) but didn't lose his ability to cap Smile. So with his 44 caps he regain 2 ranks.

C21-h30-o2 captured 79 maps (his last cap number was 1934 not 1994 Wink). So he’s gone up one rank.

Roel captured 108 maps and maintained his 18th rank. No doubt he will overtake 2000 maps in the next update.

Jenechka captured 75 maps and gained one rank.

Ramses despite his 40 captures, he lose one rank for the first time.

Struppi captured some maps but drops 4 places.

P.E.R.N (yo) captured 78 maps, stays 22th and with 1800 got a full number like Condemner (1600) and Lvkky (1100) :p

Dylan with 15 maps captured – down 2 spots.

Safester captured 35 maps – down 1 spot. You won’t stay in front amoung UK players for long with this low rate :p Fizzle is just behind (if he bothers to play) !

Weedy is 25th now moving up 6 place - He captured 130 maps (5th capper). But what is noticeable is that he plays on very hard maps. His skill has improved and no one cannot call him only a froggy bouncer anymore. :p

Nightwolf with 16 maps capped. Down 1 spot.

DiegO is now 37th with 244 maps captured (4th capper) which moves his position by 9 place up. Lovely.

Jim Thunder capped 101 maps and gained 4 place up.

Specialone 15 maps captured ; way more than usual lol, 4 ranks lost but still pawning maps when he want.

And finally HFizzle with his 18 captures (down 4 places) who is in charge for the recent leaderboard designs, and corrected my whole resume so once again Many Thanks to you buddy Very Happy

To conclude:

We are now 56 players in this 1000's club with those 3 new entrances. A crazy amount of new maps, thanks to those dedicate and skilful mappers. BT isn’t dead yet, activity is regular, fun is always here for those who want it. We miss Shadie and Atria this time. May the force be with them for the next update Smile

Thank you all for your contribution.

Kind regards,
i4g P.E.R.N

Last edited by P.E.R.N on Sun Jan 05, 2020 22:54; edited 1 time in total

Sir.H|Fizzle
USER: HSH85

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent epilogue Pern. Thanks. Very Happy

[UTW]R@m$e$
USER: UTW_RAMSES

Rampage
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the update and the nice resume.
GOOD JOB

SAFeSTeR

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work PERM and especially Fizz, the board looks nice!

Just one thing, you say Sneakfreak joined the club at 57th but there are only 56 on the board and he is 55th.

P.E.R.N

i4Games Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

corrected ty Safester Smile

dEviL^-
USER: IEMORAGE

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 23:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice job Very Happy

Candyman.be
USER: SPASHAAS