CTF-BT-Synthesis rushed by fierd_1

Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
General Discussion
CTF-BT-Synthesis rushed by fierd_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fierd_1
USER: 5UPA

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 17:54    Post subject: CTF-BT-Synthesis rushed by fierd_1

Yo,

So a few days ago the map Synthesis came out from some of the greatest mappers that BT has ever seen. Originally discussed for the first time nearly 6 months ago, irridium sparked the idea and together with Roel and others created quite possibly one of the most fun and beautiful maps that we will ever see in BT.

I thought it would be a fun gesture to get a nice run in, showing a few little cool tricks and record it for you to watch, see all the hard work from the past 6 months flashing by in under 5 minutes.

This also counts as my map comment, so yeah, congrats guys - really love the map, best of the year.

Thomas]
USER: NINTENDO

First BloodFirst Blood
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing - incredible job guys..

I just skipped by a few different parts cos I can't wait to learn the map by myself Smile

Great to see this collaboration and still great quality maps being made. Will BT ever die? No way!

And btw nice run supa. saw some very close liftjumps there Very Happy

RoelerCoaster
USER: MMI

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice video!

Though for some reason everyone seems to miss the (intended) shortcut in my industry room, dunno if it is that much faster though.

p-a-w-e-l
USER: P-A-W-E-L

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmi wrote:
Though for some reason everyone seems to miss the (intended) shortcut in my industry room, dunno if it is that much faster though.

Woow nice shortcut hahah. Very Happy
lol this trick skips half of room and still hesistating is it faster? Very Happy
It saves few secs for sure.

SAFeSTeR
USER: SAFECRACKER

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 21:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice run, made it look so simple. You rushers have too much time on your hands Razz

drunklove
USER: EVOL_KNURD

PlayerPlayer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 03:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Held off buying smokes to watch this, good run mang.

Page 1 of 1