BT-Fruitcaek hot discussion

Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
Maps & Mapping
BT-Fruitcaek hot discussion - The opening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
p-a-w-e-l
USER: P-A-W-E-L

Godlike!Godlike!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 18:24    Post subject: BT-Fruitcaek hot discussion - The opening

Hello!

Enjoy my newest vid again!! Very Happy

This time capping pretty much forsaken big build.

Smile

How about to put this map on i4g servers? Imo if someone delete pics and double I think it's worth uploading.
And Im more than sure PERN wouldn't ever mind with just doubling you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Boo hoo!

I know it might be steal of rooms but still it's very decent map nevertheless and contains custom parts aswell.

Feel free to share your opinions. (^_^)/

RoelerCoaster
USER: MMI

i4Games Trusteei4Games Trustee
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruitcaek is a compilation of Cherrycaek, Carrotcaek, Bananacaek and Cheesecaek. Especially the Carrotcaek part is pretty much all stolen from other maps.

In the current form the flags are too much apart, plus it will have to be censored. Maybe only focussing on Cherrycaek would be an option as well.

SO1
USER: UNSTABLE

Wicked Sick!!Wicked Sick!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday treat Very Happy nice1

Ozma777
USER: OZMA777

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmi wrote:
Fruitcaek is a compilation of Cherrycaek, Carrotcaek, Bananacaek and Cheesecaek. Especially the Carrotcaek part is pretty much all stolen from other maps.

In the current form the flags are too much apart, plus it will have to be censored. Maybe only focussing on Cherrycaek would be an option as well.

If it's possible to add something like Coastal-Temple's multiflag thing, I kindof like the long flag run thing.

Maybe a warpzone where the flag is (on top there) and then create a multiflag tube fall with a teleporter to that exit water thing, then start the flag run to the end.

Page 1 of 1