Looking for a video I made a long time ago!

Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
General Discussion
Looking for a video I made a long time ago!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlinDer
USER: BLINDER

RampageRampage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 19:51    Post subject: Looking for a video I made a long time ago!

Hi guys,

Long time, no see. I missed UT so much I installed crossover on my Macbook pro just so I could play again. Unfortunately, the apple mouse sucks for gaming and so does a laptop! But it's good to be able to play a bit again regardless.

Anyway, I don't know if any of you guys remember the 3vs3 Bunnytrack Cup on Clanbase. I think it was actually from 2005, which is making me feel really old now. But I made a short movie of K!p (my clan then) vs Syntex and his clan I think. We played Haunting and Primeval and maybe Area51. Well I was just wondering if any of you guys have that movie and if not, where I could possibly find it?

I remember sharing it with the community, so there may be a slim chance someone kept it. Oh and I can't even cap my own map RobinHood][ at the moment, but the fix is great and I'm just here thinking, I had so much time in my life back then to make that. I wish I could go back! Good times.

Thanks guys.

BlinDer

Page 1 of 1