Forum Forum rules Search FAQ
Music Talk
My music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozma777
USER: OZMA777

DominatingDominating
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 20:20    Post subject: My music

So I thought I would start by posting up an album of mine that my friends like the best. This is a mega mix of all the different styles I make and also all the different styles I like.
Track Listing (as close as I remember):
1. Suwa-Ikazuchi - Traditional Japanese ritual to clear evil spirits

2. Twilight Zone theme mixed with The Munsters theme

3. My guitar sounds (chiming bell things) some turntablist beats

4. SteelPoleBathtub song mixed with me and my friends on horns and then a Captain Beefheart beat from the album TroutMaskReplica

5. Turntablist beats with ragga vocals (Elephant Man) ending in my guitar (again)

6. More turntablism beats fruityloops improv with 2 songs give me da weed (unknown acapella) and (song name here once I find the record again) ending in a clip from Sonic Youth Expressway to yr Skull.

7. Random big band song (corrupted file I found on my drive and remixed) with fruityloops and ragga vocals middle is me and my friends again on horns ending with spacewurm remix.

8. More my guitar (chiming noise and deathmetal riff) and fruityloops things mixed with Reason (program) improv session

9. more turntablism with my guitar sounds.

10. Reason beats put through maelstrom synth box and of course more my guitar.

11. ATARI TEENAGE RIOT mega remix (most people stop listening here because it's too hardcore so skip if you need Smile

12. SLAYER mega remix

13.UK audio clip randomly found remixed with old funk record and ragga record (will find song name and put it here) ending in fruityloops shepard effect crazyness

(now my guitar only) the next 2 full length songs are only guitar the beats are made with my guitar.

14. song 4 on album # zero cut up and looped (just my guitar one time improv session on my friend's loop pedal) you can hear him talking on the recording.

15. Gummi Bears story on tape intro to "the journey" (2 second link between song 14 and 16)

16. song 5 on album # zero cut up and looped (also just my guitar one time improv session on my friend's loop pedal)

17. Tombraider vocals mixed with massively cut up and sampled beat for Lose My Breath (Destiny's Child) I cut each hit (snare hit kick hit cymbol hit) and then loaded each hit into fruityloops made new beats from the samples then did a improv (live recording of fruityloops manipulation)

18. End mix of traditional japanese songs

if you want more info post back.

Download link:
DJ Sonik (aka Ozma) Album # 18
http://www.multiupload.com/0ZWBJ75MQ9

BobTote
USER: BOBTOTE

First BloodFirst Blood
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 04:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo nice job man I burned to a cd. It is too big with 2 second pause between. you gotta make no pause between tracks when you burn. But otherwise nice job. Looking forward to other stuff.

Page 1 of 1